domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

READING COMPREHENSION - EXERCISES

• Reading Comprehension
 Directions: Read the passage. Then answer the questions below. 

Passage My father is a construction worker.

 He builds houses. He builds schools. He builds houses and schools. He uses a hammer and a saw. My brother is an engineer. He designs buildings. He designs bridges. He designs buildings and bridges. He uses a pencil and a calculator. My son is an athlete. He plays soccer. He plays tennis. He plays soccer and tennis. He uses a racket and a ball. My daughter is an artist. She draws pictures of animals. She draws pictures of people. She draws pictures of animals and people. She uses a pencil and a piece of paper. 

Questions
 1) Who is a construction worker? 
A. my father B. my daughter C. my son 
2) What does my brother do?
 A. He is a construction worker. B. He is an engineer. C. He is an artist. 
3) Who uses a saw? 
A. my father B. my brother C. my son 
4) Who uses a racket? 
A. my daughter B. my brother C. my son
 5) Who uses a pencil?
 I. my brother II. my daughter III. my father A. I only B. I and II only C. I, II, and III
 6) Who probably uses an eraser?
 A. my daughter B. my brother C. my son

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario